Generally Broadband Users face massive number of network issues while using internet. But the best thing is that in all the network issues a great number of errors are resolvable. So if you guys are continuously facing this ERR_NETWORK-CHANGED error in the chrome browser in Windows PC then here are some of the solutions to resolve this network issue. These solutions are truly helpful for you to resolve the err_network_changed in chrome web browser. This may shows some of the error messages like “Your Connection was interrupted”, and “A Network Changed was Detected”. This type of error may also occur sometime while you are using Google Services.
Reason of ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED Chrome Windows Error Code Issue:-
- Internet Connection was interrupted due to a network change error
- Chrome Browser Windows error Issue
- A Network change was identified.
- Unable to access the Internet.
- Connection was interrupted due to a change in network connection.
Solution 1: LAN Settings
- Windows 7 & XP users firstly click on ‘Start’ from the Task Bar.
- Then search and click on Control Panel. Users of Windows 8 can also use the Control Panel through Charms Bar or by click on Window key with X & then click on Control Panel. Now from the given icons click on Internet Options. In the internet
- Users of Windows 8 can also use the Control Panel through Charms Bar or by click on Window key with X & then click on Control Panel. Now from the given icons click on Internet Options. In the internet
- Now from the given icons click on Internet Options. In the internet
- In the internet options dialogue box go to ‘connections’ from the top menu and then select Lan Settings at bottom. After
- After that a new window will be displayed. From the window uncheck the box with option ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ ^& then click on Ok.
- From the window uncheck the box with option ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ ^& then click on Ok.
Now check the websites that are showing errors & see if those has been resolved. If the issue is still available then try another method.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Network Adaptor
- Firstly click on Start menu on task bar or go to Run and here you have to type the command ‘hdwwiz.cpl’ and then press Ok.
- Expend the Network Adapters & locate your Network Adaptor Name. Keep remembering the name or save it.
- Press right on that network adaptor. Select & Click on the Uninstall option.
- Reboot or Restart the PC.
- After restarting the PC connect to the network & Test.
- If it is not installed then download from the manufacturer website.
- After that run & reinstall it. And then test it again. Close the tabs and That’s Done.
- Reinstalling the network adapter you can get rid from this ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error code problem.
Solution 3: Router Power Cycling
This is quite and easy solution. You have to just turn off your Router and leave it same for at least 5 minutes. Plug the cable back to it and turn it on. Wait until it is fully turn on and lights start flashing. Then check by browsing the internet.
Solution 4: Flush The DNS by CMD (Command Prompt)
- Go through Start Tab
- Search or type CMD in Run and then click OK
- Open Command Prompt
- A pop-up is shown
- Type the command as it as “ipconfig/flushdns”
- Hit on Enter and then start it
- After it wait for some time
- Close the tabs after completion.
- That’s done.
Solution 5: Troubleshooting the Browser
The issue or error may be related to the web browser that you are using. So first of all you have to clear your browsing data & cookies or also you can reinstall it if needed.
Clearing Data in Chrome:
- To clear the cache & cookies in the Google chrome browser .
- For this you have to click on Customize and control button on the top right corner and
- Then click on settings. After that scroll down and press on Show Advanced Settings.
- In the Privacy, section click on clear browsing data.
- A new window opens check the box that says cookies & other site & plugin data.
- After this also check cache images & files and then click on clear browsing data.
Clearing Data on Firefox:
- Its very simple and easy to clear the cache & cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
- You just have to “click on the menu” & hit on “clear recent history”.
- Then click on details ,
- check cookies & cache and then click clear now.
Solution 6: Resetting TCP/IP
Open CMD (Command Prompt) . Now type same as it netsh int ip reset and then hit on enter tab from the keyboard. This will reset computers IP Setting to the default which might be resolve the browsing issue.
Solution 7: BY Assigning DNS (Domain Name System) Address Manually
- Go to Start & Click on Control Panel.
- Directly click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Now go to Properties option
- A new pop-up will open there &
- Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4” (TCP/IPv4).
- There click on Properties tab
- Now check on “Use the Following DNS Server Addresses” tab
- Change the Preferred & Alternative DNS Server as follows.
Preferred DNS Server- 220.127.116.11
Alternative DNS Server- 18.104.22.168
- Check the “Validate Settings upon exit” & then click on OK button to save this.
- Wait for some time or a few seconds.
- Close the tabs after completing
- That’s all.
A Network Change Was Detected [ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED]:
Everyone has experience a number of network errors or computer problems in their life. One problem that is faced by Windows 10 users are “A Network Change Was Detected” or ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome browser. This issue will stop you to use the internet. So it is necessary to know about the perfect solution for this error.
To Fix the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED Windows 7, 8 PC and “A Network Changed was Detected” error in Windows 10 above we have listed down top best tricky ideas to resolve this kind of network errors.
One more way to get rid of this error immediately is to change the web browser and continue your work through the another web browser. Everyone has various web browser in their PC while the chrome browser is creating network issues then you can check the issues by using another browsers that you like.
A Network Change Was Detected in Chrome might prevent you to access the website you want to run or use on the internet, Since this error is caused by Network Configuration or a bug in the Google Chrome. Sometimes it may not fix it after going through a number of solutions.
You can also use a tool for this type of network issues. We recommend you to use this tool for repairing common errors in Computer. This tool may protect you from losing files, hardware failure, malware and optimize your PC or Computer for maximum performance. This Software is quite fast to resolve the PC Issues and prevent others to create any bug or error in computer system.
- Download the Software “ReimagePlus” (100% Safe Download)
- Click on “Start Scan” to find the Windows errors and Issues that are causing network errors.
- Click on “Repair All” to fix all the issues (sometimes require upgrade).
ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED or Err Network Changed Occurs due to interruption of network connection. All the above solutions are working with this network issues and truly helpful for resolve this type of network issues.