Olpair is the great server and it will give you the best result while using its service on your Kodi. This server is preventing all Kodi interrupting issues such as interrupting servers issues. Most of the Kodi users are getting different kinds of servers while they were watching the movies or any other interesting videos. In nowadays these server users are getting olpair not working issue so our tutorial is for that.
To avoid those issues the Kodi software developers have announced an interesting openload co pair server which can make the Kodi videos like free flow. Just you need to pair your device with this server. So let’s get started the today’s tutorial.
How To Fix Olpair Not Working Issue On Kodi By Using Stream Authorization Method
Here we are going to give you the step by step tutorial about the stream authorization method and those steps will give you the perfect solution for the solve olpair.com stream authorization not working issue. So just follow them and get your olpair service back. The steps are as follows.
- Launch your “Kodi Software”
- From the home screen you have to select any “Addon”
- Trough that addon you have to select any “Movie or Video”
- But that video will not play and it will deliver “Different Servers”
- From those servers you have to select “Olpair” server
- Now “try to watch a movie” through that server
- Again your kodi addon will deliver a pop up which says “Stream Authorization is required to play this video”
- Now you need to “Open A New Browser”
- From that browser you have to go for “https://olpair.com/”
- Here you will get an “IP Address” for your device
- Then you have to solve “Iam Not A Robot” captcha
- Finally click on the “Pair”
After few seconds you will get a pop up which says “Your device has paired succesfully”. This pairing is stable up to the four hours duration. So you can enjoy all your videos for the four hours duration.
But after four hours duration you have to pair your device with the olpair IP adress again. So this procedure should be continue for every four hours.
How To Fix https:// Olpair.com On Firestick Kodi 17 & 18
As we know we cant open any browser in amazon firestick or in any TV Box. So, for kodi firestick users who are facing this olpair.com pop up in kodi, just connect your mobile phone to same wifi network. Then follow below 3 steps.
- Open Browser
- Type https://olpair.com
- Verify Captcha by Clicking On “I am Not a Robot”
- Click On “Pair”
Once these 3 steps comple you will get once message on that website like “Your Device Successfully Paired”. This only one working method to fix https olpair com error on Firestick.
I hope you would get more information about the olpair and its working procedure. To avoid interrupting issue son your kodi, you must use the above procedure and those steps should followed how ever they given.
If you have any queries about the olpair, then just use the comment box and we will read all your comments and try to give a perfect solution for your query.